Bring your imagination, your house plan, and your zest for life and leisure to the Homestead at Mills River. Whether you want to buy a homesite and build or purchase an existing home, contact your realtor to find the current inventory available.
- Architectural Guidelines ensure community aesthetics
- All infrastructure in place
- Underground utilities for unobstructed views
- Choose from a wide array of home sites within the community
- Existing homes periodically available
- Contact your realtor for current inventory of lots and homes.
Preparing to Build
- To obtain copies of the Property Owners Association (POA) Bylaws; Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions; and Architectural Design Guidelines, please contact your real estate agent/broker/realtor or your closing attorney, who are required to provide these to you in advance of your purchase and closing.
After closing, your real estate agent/broker/realtor and your closing attorney are also required to inform the property management company for the POA of your purchase; and provide the required purchase and closing documentation.
As a new Property Owner in the POA, you are also required to contact the POA immediately upon your closing to ensure proper notification of purchase was made; and to complete your POA account set-up.